IGNORED

Missing link between man and apes found

karmakramer

Guest futuregirlfriend
racism???[youtubehd]IUH3JQjcweM[/youtubehd]
lol No , my son .
lmao not racist at all.... the joke is from Hot Fuzz (still though, two black guys saying "this shit just got real" how is that racist?)

perhaps i should of typed "what racism???" i just wanted to know what xxx found racist and pointed out the origins of the picture in the second post.

Guest Enter a new display name

No matter how many fossils scientists discover that undeniably prove evolution, I still believe in the Holy Bible. YEEHAW! :crazy:

Guest ezkerraldean

the very phrase "missing link" reeks of press sensationalism and i hate it

there is no one single "missing link" between any two groups of organisms, but a diverse spectrum, innit

there is no one single "missing link" between any two groups of organisms, but a diverse spectrum, innit

shush - no logic allowed in the howling void that is public opinion.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

word indeed!

Anti-evolution types like the concept of the "missing link." You know, evolution won't be a viable theory until that missing link is found.

Archived