IGNORED

inhale my tortilla

Guest Franklin

Guest Franklin

i swear to god I'm just sitting here intermittently rubbing alongside my balls and then taking big whiffs b/c I just can't get enough of this smell. I've smelled this my entire adult life you know, but tonight, as I sit here filling out insurance forms and pondering life, I seem to be born anew to this wondrous moldy musk.

holy shit I just looked up musk and it seems to actually refer to ball-smell.

fuck all of you if you like.

*sniffs*

Guest Franklin

i forgot to mention that I was reading joyrex's post about the LTM forum while I was engaged in this wonderful task.

Guest Rambo

i swear to god I'm just sitting here intermittently rubbing alongside my balls and then taking big whiffs b/c I just can't get enough of this smell. I've smelled this my entire adult life you know, but tonight, as I sit here filling out insurance forms and pondering life, I seem to be born anew to this wondrous moldy musk.

holy shit I just looked up musk and it seems to actually refer to ball-smell.

fuck all of you if you like.

*sniffs*

why do you think this is all happening now? Are you enjoying life? Do you feel fulfilled?

Archived