IGNORED

[LA] Ulrich Schnauss & Chapterhouse 5/7

eh Speedy

Who's in LA anymore? i'll probably be going to this. who's up?

ever since i missed Orbital in SF because nobody said anything, i've been pissed and only Ulrich can calm me down.

Guest Ominous

I might go to this; but with Ulrich opening, we should probably expect a shorter set and that bothers me. Were you at his last gig at the Troubadour? it was :wub:!

yeah i was there. i wish this one was else where actually but that's cool. least he's consistent and at least it's not the El Rey (i've just had it w/ everybody playing there).

last time at the Ulrich show i remember this drunken meathead being obnoxious asshole to everyone around him. i remember he accosted Mr Salads. lame.

don't know. the live show never struck me as too in your face or white noise loud. it wasn't like seeing MBV or anything. i do remember him pounding on the midi keys, but not too hard....and his tight t-shirt showing off his awesome oktoberfest beer gut.

Archived