IGNORED

Peyote

karmakramer

Guest Babar

About nausea.

I never took Peyote, but i'm quite experiences with LSA (hbwr/ipomea). The nausea depends on the person: some barely feel it, others think it's fucking horrible. I'm always honest with people who want to try LSA. I always tell them about the nausea, even though they'll focus more on their belly and expect the nausea to come : that's the nocebo effect. Now, if i had to introduce another person to LSA i'd tell him i've added a special ingredient that will prevent him from feeling the nausea - a placebo

Guest viscosity

i'd really like some of the pure stuff they probably only had back in the 60's/70s

i know there are various herbal shops online to get the stuff. I wonder how hard the extraction process is

i'd really like some of the pure stuff they probably only had back in the 60's/70s

i know there are various herbal shops online to get the stuff. I wonder how hard the extraction process is

It's pretty easy but kind of tricky to get "right". Worst thing you have to deal with is sodium hydroxide. I tried extracting some last summer with a little success. The tricky part if you go the extraction route is getting quality cactus, The cactii produce the most alkaloids when they grow at high altitudes with low oxygen

Archived