IGNORED

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Guest bigs

Guest bigs

sup bitches, assorted ho's,

i bought bad company 2 (for pc) off steam last week and have become ADDICTED. absolutely amazing game with a fun, team based dynamic. anywho, after a few hours of play i've actually gotten to be pretty decent (win a few rounds, never place below the middle of the pack) and was thinking it would be fun/helpful to try and assemble a group to play together semi-regularly. i imagine having a squad you know would be pretty helpful.

so... who plays? what class? i play medic usually, though i've just recently gotten into assault and recon (mortar strikes = awesome).

i'm sure we could come up with some horribly obnoxious/hilarious team name.

PC STEAM PLAYER HERE! Add me up: SticKy Gr33n in game. Have a vent you can hop on if you want! I play a lot of engi, assault and medic. Don't like recon much, and if I use t I have a G3, tommy, or shotgun.

Guest bigs

word, i'm dooooob... just sent you a request! looking forward to playing after i finish some work.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I started playing this again yesterday after a long vacation from play games at all, fucking fun game. steam name is acaideus or boobytron, doesn't it go by your login username?

.... btw I don't play any games with anyone with less than a 3.33 K/D or W/L ratio....... hehe jk

nearly impossible in this game with all it's BS... my 40mm grenade is nearly useless now :crys:

hahaha well battlefield is kinda like real unpredictable warfare were your team mates could be shit unless your only playing games with a team of like 8 of your homies. you have the m16 right? I heard its amazing, gotta finally geek out hella on this game and get it

I tried the M16 but didnt like it... for assault class I usually have AN94 plus 40mm grenade with explosion perk. But ever since they fucked with the 40mm I've been dating the enigmatic Carl Custov noob canon with explosions perk.

edit... very true in that if you have a squad of shit players you have no chance in winning.

Guest Glass Plate

I can't afford to buy all of these awesome games, not even willing to shell out for SC2, and then there's games like this and CoDMW2 etc.

FML

just get one and become an expert at it

make sure it isn't codmw2 though. fun game but it got old fast for me.

actually i get bored of all videogames within minutes/hours

painkillers+2 on 2 mw2 is really good

Goffer I'm glad they nerfed down the 40mm, so many nubs running around with it instead of their main. Made the M60 more fair as well. Now if they could fix it so I don't have to knife someone multiple times for it to work...

SticKy%20Gr33n.png

edit: will add you up as well

Yeah the knife fails are ridiculous now. The only downfall to the nerf'd 40mm is the new rise in Carl Gustov users with extra rocket perk.

Guest bigs

yes! we should get some squads goin! i got the m60 but i still kind of prefer the saw (m249)... it seems (at least in my virtual hands) like it has less recoil and a faster fire rate. i'm still pretty new and when i play medic my k/d ratio hovers around 1, dipping above and below, but i usually score in the top 5 or so. i'm a beast when it comes to reviving people. and i've totally killed a few guys with my paddles!

edit: also fuck all the gustov spammers. that shit drives me nuts. something tells me real warfare doesn't involve shoulder mounted rockets going off every which-way.

double edit: but it also means that there are usually clusters of dead guys in the wake of their explosions, a.k.a. clusters of points for medics :spiteful:

Guest zelah

GT: Sir Butterbear

I'm on fairly often. I miss BF2 on PC but this is still incredibly fun.

I play this on Xbox live and love it... .Gamertag is Smackbang, if you add me from this thread just send a message saying that you're from watmm and who you are please :D

Guest Franklin

YO YO

"eeeyyyeee" add me.

I havent played in weeks now (sorry hautle!) b/c I just moved into a new place and have fallen behind with work. I won't be online for likely another week but then I'll be slaying newbs like crazy.

I play this on Xbox live and love it... .Gamertag is Smackbang, if you add me from this thread just send a message saying that you're from watmm and who you are please :D

good rincage we had the other night! very enjoyable

Archived