IGNORED

Hard Acid for your ears.

Guest Idio

Guest Idio

hey I made this track the other day. Looking for some harsh criticism on how to improve so don't hold back, all comments welcome.

edit: Theres a little break at the end thats not supposed to be there so just ignore it.

WATMM away!

Not really my type of thing, but it's a nice track. The only thing I noticed was from around 35-60 sec the acid line could have more body to it. Only the top end sticks out and the rest is buried in the mix. from 1:12-1:35 it's better, but still a little quiet compared to the bass, and I have my sub turned all the way down.

Guest Idio

Thats what you get from having speakers that only go as low as 80Hz. :facepalm:

Thanks for the reply though I'll bear it in mind.

the drops lack the power that the lead ins/breakdowns suggest. it's like going 200000 feet up on a roller coaster, then only flying down 2 feet after the crest. sort THAT out and you'll be gold.

Guest bigs

lol you're more critical of your critics than they are of you. will listen in a bit.

edit: yeah, sneaks nailed it on this one. the beat drop is tortuously weak. i've got some overactive bass on my speakers and i could hear the fat bass drop, but dropping some bass like that is really unsatisfying when your mind wants to focus on the acid line, which is weak as hell! crank that acid UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. find some way of fattening it up righteously and put some juice behind it and this track would be fun as shit. :aphexsign:

Archived