IGNORED

Regarding obama's supreme court nominee...

kcinsu

uhm that group is obviously already gonna be mexicans.

and really, im not too worried about the militia nuts. there are MAYBE a few hundred who are actually competent in any way, shape, or form. i can outrun the rest, and i'm not worried about their aim. it takes a certain kind of person to be a militia nut, and most of those certain types of people are fat, stupid, and overconfident.

never underestimated idiots with guns

Guest disparaissant

uhm that group is obviously already gonna be mexicans.

and really, im not too worried about the militia nuts. there are MAYBE a few hundred who are actually competent in any way, shape, or form. i can outrun the rest, and i'm not worried about their aim. it takes a certain kind of person to be a militia nut, and most of those certain types of people are fat, stupid, and overconfident.

never underestimated idiots with guns

provided some of them DO go on insane killing rampages, im guessing those rampages are going to be at places im not at. but you're right, it's not good to write them off.

though really, if an uprising happens, i'll put my money on the airplanes and actual trained troops with actual automatic weapons and thermal imaging and whatnot rather than fat hicks with "assault" weapons whose training amounts to nothing more than cosplay in the forest.

Yeah, cause we've done so well in Iraq and Afghanistan!

If shit really hits the fan, I imagine it'll be so fucking messy.... Fighting on your own land against your own countrymen, it's never clear cut.

Guest disparaissant

Yeah, cause we've done so well in Iraq and Afghanistan!

If shit really hits the fan, I imagine it'll be so fucking messy.... Fighting on your own land against your own countrymen, it's never clear cut.

yeah but we're talking rednecks with guns, not people who have spent their entire lives in tribal warfare or under a repressive military regime, not people who are willing to strap bombs to themselves to get the job done.

the fact is, shit's never gonna hit the fan. it's not in any corporation's interest :emotawesomepm9:

uh, people freaking out and going militia crazy isn't under the control of corporations.

and thats true, about not growing up in that atmosphere... but I really don't think it'll be an easy mess to take care of.

provided some of them DO go on insane killing rampages, im guessing those rampages are going to be at places im not at. but you're right, it's not good to write them off.

THEY CAME FIRST for the people at places I was not at, and I didn't speak up because I was not at that place.

Guest disparaissant

THEY CAME FIRST for the people at places I was not at, and I didn't speak up because I was not at that place.

ahahaha, i lolol'd. but srsly, i dont go to organic coffee shops or unitarian churches so im safe, right? RIGHT?

Guest disparaissant

pppph not me if people didnt want the militias to attack they could have not voted for barak HUSSAYN obongo amirite

Archived