IGNORED

Boris Johnson

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest chunky

i cant believe that guy is in charge of a major world city

i can cos he's a classical scholar, bloody genius of ancient latin and greek. educated at one of the best schools and best university in the uk. first class mind. he froze council tax during a recession when people found it harder to pay their bills, he sacked a lot of pointless left wing fake jobsworths who owed their jobs to commie loony leftist ken livingstone, and he forced the police to actually go outside and walk the streets to look for crime. and he got rid of that jebronie police commissioner ian blair, y'know that marxist retard that ran the police and tried to whitewash the inquiry after that innocent brazilian electrician got shot in the face on a tube train for being a "terrorist".

Guest -Ad-

i can cos he's a classical scholar, bloody genius of ancient latin and greek. educated at one of the best schools and best university in the uk. first class mind. he froze council tax during a recession when people found it harder to pay their bills, he sacked a lot of pointless left wing fake jobsworths who owed their jobs to commie loony leftist ken livingstone, and he forced the police to actually go outside and walk the streets to look for crime. and he got rid of that jebronie police commissioner ian blair, y'know that marxist retard that ran the police and tried to whitewash the inquiry after that innocent brazilian electrician got shot in the face on a tube train for being a "terrorist".

What he said.

Plus, Boris is a ledge.

Guest abusivegeorge

What he said.

Plus, Boris is a ledge.

This

I can hear Malcolm Tucker's vein exploding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA&feature=related

so i'm not english so i don't really know where this is from but qui?? it's fucking lol however. my gran (who is english) always goes on about boris however

I don't know what his policies are , because most of the time i see him talk i laugh at his cartoonish personality + ridiculous haircut/style.

+ His name is fucking Boris !!! , where are we 1740 Romania?

Guest Dirty Protest

The best thing ken done was to get public transport to run well for 24 hours a day. London used to be a nightmare to get round after the trains had stopped. Boris with a mixture of losing the west c charge and the scrapping bendy buses is has left a vacuum that can only be filled with a lesser service on all routes at all times. This makes my life harder, so his comedy persona doesn't help when I have to pay for a taxi. I think he cares about the city, but his two major policies have left TFL totally under funded. No ppe concept posturing or left conspiracy, just pratical annoyance.

Guest abusivegeorge

The best thing ken done was to get public transport to run well for 24 hours a day. London used to be a nightmare to get round after the trains had stopped. Boris with a mixture of losing the west c charge and the scrapping bendy buses is has left a vacuum that can only be filled with a lesser service on all routes at all times. This makes my life harder, so his comedy persona doesn't help when I have to pay for a taxi. I think he cares about the city, but his two major policies have left TFL totally under funded. No ppe concept posturing or left conspiracy, just pratical annoyance.

I always thought getting rid of the bendy buses was a good idea?

Everyone I know was for rather than against.

Guest Dirty Protest

What would you prefer a bendy bus or no bus? A friend of mine works directly below Boris at TFL and he cant see where the money is coming from. The only way round it would be massive increased fairs, just to run a fraction of the service. I drive a lot in London and ive never had a problem with them. I imagine for the drivers tho, it must be a nightmare.

He fought for more affordable housing in the East and hopefully he'll be able to persuade his party to carry out a completed cross rail, but apart from that I cant see that hes done an awful lot. Both tory and labour councils were already freezing council tax, before Boris got involved. And you just got to look at his roster of fired employees to realise that cronyism didnt die with the GLC.

pwn

+104 boners

Guest abusivegeorge

What would you prefer a bendy bus or no bus? A friend of mine works directly below Boris at TFL and he cant see where the money is coming from. The only way round it would be massive increased fairs, just to run a fraction of the service. I drive a lot in London and ive never had a problem with them. I imagine for the drivers tho, it must be a nightmare.

He fought for more affordable housing in the East and hopefully he'll be able to persuade his party to carry out a completed cross rail, but apart from that I cant see that hes done an awful lot. Both tory and labour councils were already freezing council tax, before Boris got involved. And you just got to look at his roster of fired employees to realise that cronyism didnt die with the GLC.

I'll be honest I have absolutely no idea of his business application, I just think he's hilarious and has two left feet. Also my friends that were for it rather than against, are people who work and drive in London, so I'm guessing they were for the removal of bendy buses for easier journeys through the city.

Guest Lady kakapo

Haha, just passed him cycling down one of the side streets on the South Bank heading towards London Bridge I would guess. He was in his suit with his backpack and that same gormless expression.

edit:he was cycling, not me.

Guest blicero

he seems very different from his predecessor.

my knowledge of London mayors/government is limited to Top Gear, ergo; Ken Livingstone == BAD; Boris == GOOD

Guest chunky

lorL, he iz a legendd!!!1!111

dat bozza, wosse up 2 eh?? LORL!!

though popular, charlie brooker is full of shit on nearly every issue ever. fuck social democracy. fuck libdem-consensus comedians.

Guest bigs

Hold on...did I really just watch a dude tackle another dude in a game of soccer?

yeah, that's what i'm stuck on, too

Archived