IGNORED

I am Monumrnt - AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Guest Monumrnt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome back monumrnt. from the pylonbitch.

tried 8ball... kinda random who wins yeah?

8 ball isn't random when you're a skilled player (not that I am). It's all about your leaves ;)

Guest Monumrnt

>i liked your posts. why did you go away?

Because I could not find any useful information regarding the trends. It seemed like people were quiet and not sharing. For example (although this may sound ridiculous) I was expecting to find information such as the existence of the Myspace. Instead, it seemed that this site had another purpose... It happened a couple of times that I would say things such as "This is [not?] Sparta", "There is no war in Iraq", "My spoon is too big", "A[r]nalord Schwarz-nigger"... just to find them later on in popular films and such. I hated it! I also experienced some mob mentality, which reminded me of my stupid high-school days... It was also a very bad idea to judge the American people, especially the youth, according to an experience with the watmm.

>

HOW TO SLIT THE PIG

--or--

a manual for american politics

I wouldn't go that far in analysis of my post. I remember that some individuals made me angry and that my post was only due to a revolt. The down-side was that nobody could take me seriously so it turned out to be a weird joke.

>8 ball isn't random when you're a skilled player

But you cannot ignore the fact that on a quantum level it does appear random. Maybe that's the thrill of the game, for not knowing the exact outcomes? Therefore, the game itself exists in 5D at least, given that you got a choice... unless you play with a pro who downgrades you to a 2D plane where you don't stand a chance.

Guest hahathhat

>i liked your posts. why did you go away?

Because I could not find any useful information regarding the trends. It seemed like people were quiet and not sharing. For example (although this may sound ridiculous) I was expecting to find information such as the existence of the Myspace. Instead, it seemed that this site had another purpose... It happened a couple of times that I would say things such as "This is [not?] Sparta", "There is no war in Iraq", "My spoon is too big", "A[r]nalord Schwarz-nigger"... just to find them later on in popular films and such. I hated it! I also experienced some mob mentality, which reminded me of my stupid high-school days... It was also a very bad idea to judge the American people, especially the youth, according to an experience with the watmm.

this contains extremely little information for such a long answer. congratz. would you wear a beanie in rainy sunshine?

>

HOW TO SLIT THE PIG

--or--

a manual for american politics

I wouldn't go that far in analysis of my post. I remember that some individuals made me angry and that my post was only due to a revolt. The down-side was that nobody could take me seriously so it turned out to be a weird joke.

i don't even remember this post you speak of. i just saw HOW TO SLIT THE PIG and my brain returned "--or-- ...."

my brain does this

Guest Monumrnt

>would you wear a beanie in rainy sunshine?

In that case, I don't think I need to answer your previous question again.

Guest Monumrnt

Why do hot dog wieners come in packages of 8, but hot dog buns come in packages of 12?

Because with 2 packages of buns you need to buy 3 packages of hot dog wieners. Now do a Fermat answer to get how many pigs' eyes and head-meat you'd need for the whole American population per day.... how many pig farms you'd have and how much methane fuel you'd actually obtain from so many farms to propel the vehicles. Unlike the corn-fuel, this cycle produces more food for the people.

Can we get rid of all the Mexicans?

We can, but YOU can't.

Why do hot dog wieners come in packages of 8, but hot dog buns come in packages of 12?

Because with 2 packages of buns you need to buy 3 packages of hot dog wieners. Now do a Fermat answer to get how many pigs' eyes and head-meat you'd need for the whole American population per day.... how many pig farms you'd have and how much methane fuel you'd actually obtain from so many farms to propel the vehicles. Unlike the corn-fuel, this cycle produces more food for the people.

Can we get rid of all the Mexicans?

We can, but YOU can't.

what i dont get it.

Archived