IGNORED

CD Scratches

So i was unpacking my boxes of CDs and have come to realized i got these ugly spiral scratches on my Clark Throttle Clarence 3"Cd. the first track skips like crazy. This makes me sad cuz it's not that easily replaceable so I gotta fix the scratch somehow. What's the proper way? I know there's liquid solutions and such - do they actually work?

clean it as best as you can without scratching it, they say the motion should be inwards to outwards of the disc vertically.

but some scratches just can't be fixed.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've heard of people using brasso, but I've never tried it myself. you might just try ripping the cd with exact audio copy to see if you can get a skipless copy...or hell you could just download it illegally and burn a cdr.

Guest Babar

So i was unpacking my boxes of CDs and have come to realized i got these ugly spiral scratches on my Clark Throttle Clarence 3"Cd. the first track skips like crazy. This makes me sad cuz it's not that easily replaceable so I gotta fix the scratch somehow. What's the proper way? I know there's liquid solutions and such - do they actually work?

Download the flac version and create a new cd . It's legal !

edit : it's legal before you already have it.

i do have a digital copy ripped on my computer from before I scratched it actually.

But i still want to fix my hardcopy.

i'm gonna look up brasso.

Dude, I just bought the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm on DVD and put it in my computer and the fucker wasn't recognized. I took it out and it looks like there is a mark on it that isn't a scratch but looks a lot like one.

I literally opened the DVD and put it straight in my laptop so it must have been on there prior to packaging.

I'm soo pissed. I hope the store I got it at will exchange it.

Archived