IGNORED

FS: Future Sound Systems Decade Counter DC-1

futureimage

Hi everyone,

I've got a couple of FSS DC1s up for sale. I'm offering a discount for these as the panels are a little sub-standard:

The holes have been re-drilled due to component tolerances being a little larger than expected. The back of the panel is scratched in the drilling process, but obviously this can't be seen when the module is mounted in the cabinet. There are a couple of light marks on the front too, but I wouldn't call them scratches and can only be seen on close inspection. They're very difficult to spot with everything patched up. If you'd like close-up photos of these marks, PM me and I can send them to you. Due to these slight physical issues, I'm offering these modules at a discounted price of £85 rather than £100. Functionality is as normal with the 10 gate outputs offering +5V signals and the /10 output giving +7V. Ribbon cable and mounting screws are included.

Postage within the UK is £5, to the EU is £10 and anywhere else is £15. PayPal payment is preferred, or if you're local enough you can pick it up and pay in cash. Please PM me if you're interested - one DC1 is ready to ship and the other is half way through being built so will be reserved for the second PM I receive. This is also posted up at Elektron-Users, MuffWiggler's and Electro-Music, so act fast if you're interested!

Cheers!

Finlay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JifgosDjhko

dc1_black_655.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived