IGNORED

The Black Dog remixes

chassis

Guest ruiagnelo

creamy, found this a few days ago...

the full list of remixes is on their site... Does anyone have a link to the Hanson remix??? :facepalm:

Sometime ago i went on an epic search for the dogs remixes and i couldn't find a couple of them, like that one you are asking for. Some of them are ultrarare and i believe we only know about them precisely because of their webpage.

Guest Billov

I just went on an epic quest of my own to find some of the Nav Katze albums. Ended up having to register to a russian site, thank god for google translator.

They have 2 remix compilations, with aphex, autechre, black dog, mu-ziq, global communication, seefeel among others. I'd say it should be worth it v_v

really wish tBD would release a remix compilation. I'd imagine it would sell, and give them a bit of exposure... i don't know if they'd want that kind of exposure though.

Guest ruiagnelo

i don't know if they'd want that kind of exposure though.

I am pretty sure they don't want that.

One of the guys who posts on Plaid's subforum is a close friend of Ken Downie and TBD and he said they were considering archives. But in their own forum at the blackdogsquad they made it clear that the future is the only thing that matters and they don't really like to think about the past music and what's related to it. But i keep my hopes at high level.

You did good with that russian site. I have those two comps and they are worth doing a little search.

Guest ruiagnelo

Any press is good press. Any Black Dog is good Black Dog.

Not every press is good press. Black Dog is always good Black Dog.

It's more like that.

Guest Greg Reason

Well we've got a Black Dog remix coming out in August on CD and 7" vinyl

It was going to be released under the name Purity Device but we've had some issues and we've had to change the band name. But I'll do all the proper announcements when I've got tracks online for people to listen to.

Guest Greg Reason

A purity device is a gun of sorts that shoots photons at a TV screen to create an image.

But our issues have come about due to one of our members leaving and taking the name with him. Rather than fight it out in court, which he suggested we do, I decided it was easier to just settle and start afresh.

Well we've got a Black Dog remix coming out in August on CD and 7" vinyl

It was going to be released under the name Purity Device but we've had some issues and we've had to change the band name. But I'll do all the proper announcements when I've got tracks online for people to listen to.

Oh yeah, I remember the thread about this. Congrats man, looking forward to that.

Guest Greg Reason

Thanks man!

I'll pop it online next week. We've got a 9+ minute version for the album and a 4 minute edit for the 7".

Archived