IGNORED

full cycle through the eyes giveaway

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

in celebration of restoring a 2.0 ratio on what, i am giving away three double-cd's from full cycle records' through the eyes series:

through the eyes presented by roni size

through the eyes presented by krust

through the eyes presented by die

fine quality drumnbass from members of the reprazent crew... disc 1's are unmixed, and the disc 2's are mixes by the presenters

these all came out in 2000, and they're used but in very good condition... don't know if anyone wants if you do hit me up pm style

Guest tht tne

Capsaicin responded first so the cd's will go to him... if for whatever reason he doesn't follow through sneaksta303 you're next up

also meant to make known that this is absolutely free: i will be paying for shipping your way and you'll owe me nothing but a beej

Guest tht tne

Oh shit, I don't need all three. Just pick one for me, one for sneaks, and give the last one to somebody else.

you chose wisely... Capsaicin, sneaksta303, & nene multiple assgasms, please pm me your mailing addresses (to remain private)

Guest tht tne

Posted Address

i'd like to mail these out by tomorrow morning, so if you're not serious & won't pm your address let me give these to someone else

Posted Address

i'd like to mail these out by tomorrow morning, so if you're not serious & won't pm your address let me give these to someone else

I was PM'ing you at the same time.

thilly gooth

Guest tht tne

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: offer filled

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived