IGNORED

Win me 5 days in Abbey Road

chassis

Go here and register and then become my fan.

Or alternatively you could just join it and try and win it for yourself. The band leading it are some generic rock band. I dunno why I'd want 5 days in a big studio but Im sure it'd be nice/fun.

Nothing. I just want some free shit. I also think it'd be cool if an electronic artist won this.

Other people register please! The music on there so far is pretty bland.

Guest Lube Saibot

I can't be arsed to register, otherwise if would've voted for you, whatevs. I hope you win though.

If you win, i imagine you sitting in the middle of their best live room with your laptop and headphones and banging out a couple of tracks completely inside the box. Maybe using some A/D clipping or some 6000 quid compressor on the master at the end (then again I've only listened to a couple of your Anflec tunes, maybe you're more acoustic/guitar-based/gay than I know). Then you take a big succulent poo on those nice rugs they got in there.

Paul McCartney will shed a single tear, Ringo Starr will get a single boner, both won't know why.

If I win I'll insist on making a track completely made of fart samples.

I probably wouldn't make tracks to my best ability (whatever that is) in there. But free shit is free shit and I'd say 5 days recording could is pretty pricey.

Guest Lube Saibot

Fuck Abbey Road, what's it got to to with electronic music?

Well there was once this album full of moog modular synth work. It was called Abbey Road. It was recorded at Abbey Road.

OMG I DID NOT KNOW THAT, REALLY?? :facepalm:

Fred Durst has a fucking Minimoog in his basement. I've got a Moog. My nan's got a fucking Moog. That studio that's in "The Rocker" that insults any and all of music-making processes has all sorts of analog synths peppered about. The fat one has an Korg MS-20 in his garage at the beginning... then he rocks a Little Phatty then at the studio they have a fucking Roland System 100 'shit. Abbey Road's prolly got everything and then some, yeah. Thing is, who there uses it that i anyone gives two shits about anymore?

Nobody. Instead, now it's a fantasy camp for ex-rocker accountants. Turn on Discovery Travel & Living, witness the horror for yourself.

You need to lighten up and get over yourself.

It was a pop album being made in 1969. It was significant. You're smart enough to know your comparisons are silly.

I like this picture too. Post another silly rant.

georgeandringo.jpg

lolburn

Archived