IGNORED

stereo difference mixes of tracks from 'remain in light'

kaini

I seem to remember WATMMer Earl Green (I think it was) creating a post to a similar effect as that YTMND, although it might have been lost in the last overhaul. If there were similar mixes for Fear Of Music (Best Heads album IMO) I would die tomorrow a very happy and fulfilled man.

myself and a mate used to have a drinking game where we'd listen to born under punches over and over, and every time the solo kicked in we'd take a break from discussing how ahead of its time the track was to down a shot of jagermeister. it was a pretty shit and pointless game, but an excellent way to get very drunk.

myself and a mate used to have a drinking game where we'd listen to born under punches over and over, and every time the solo kicked in we'd take a break from discussing how ahead of its time the track was to down a shot of jagermeister. it was a pretty shit and pointless game, but an excellent way to get very drunk.

*ponders the feasibility of an orch 5 drinking game*

a sample from a public information film here, a 45-second vignette there... drink when you're filled with a nameless ennui for your childhood and what could have been.

edit: the pink and cyan artefacts on the edge of objects in the once in a lifetime vid are so very of their time, and awesome.

Archived