IGNORED

Ambient Track

Guest wake

http://www.uncorrected.com/dropbox/pinole.mp3

For some reason I think this is very soundtrackish and I imagined someone talking over it. Like the development and the end especially is nice.

Agreed.

The melody nearing the end could be played a bit slower, though, because it's almost too fast compared to the pace of the background ambient. Maybe half-tempo.

But apart from that I really liked the atmosphere.

Agreed.

The melody nearing the end could be played a bit slower, though, because it's almost too fast compared to the pace of the background ambient. Maybe half-tempo.

But apart from that I really liked the atmosphere.

Thanks! That's actually not a bad idea. Half-tempo might be a bit too slow, but I'll try slowing a down a little.

i quite liked it. are the glitchy bits intentional?

Yeah, the glitchy bits were intentional. I've been spending a lot of time on single sounds and getting all I can out of them. A lot of the sounds in here have been run through a multitude of things to dirty them up... bounced to tape, detuned on a sampler, resampled bit rates, etc.

I would personally tone that down a lot. remember that modulation at higher frequencies is generally more noticeable so don't be afraid to turn it down - it'll still work nice as a subtle feature.

Thanks for the suggestion! Now can you make me an album cover? :w00t:

Archived