IGNORED

Another Creation Latest!

skotosa

I really like the melody and all of its components...

Maybe you should bring the drum part in sooner and a few more different percussive sounds....

The melody lines build up to a nice full arrangement but I think some of them can be stripped away for a measure or two, to make the track feel like it is changing more than it does...

It might not need the drum part at all...

End the track with a more definite ending...

Otherwise I think it is a very nice piece of music....

great work!

I really like the melody and all of its components...

Maybe you should bring the drum part in sooner and a few more different percussive sounds....

The melody lines build up to a nice full arrangement but I think some of them can be stripped away for a measure or two, to make the track feel like it is changing more than it does...

It might not need the drum part at all...

End the track with a more definite ending...

Otherwise I think it is a very nice piece of music....

great work!

Thanks man! I'll make another version after school.

It ended when it started to get really good.

Well I just made a version which continues it from where it left off. But idk if Atop will be happy with the changes.

I like it a little more but I almost feel like the full drum part should come in first and sooner and then dwindle down to the kick drum, and then fade out the middle ambience with no second drum part, making the track a little shorter than this version, but that is just me....if you are happy with this version then by all means, keep it the way it is :smile:

I like it a little more but I almost feel like the full drum part should come in first and sooner and then dwindle down to the kick drum, and then fade out the middle ambience with no second drum part, making the track a little shorter than this version, but that is just me....if you are happy with this version then by all means, keep it the way it is :smile:

Yeah I was really tired just woke up. At some point I'll do that lol. Thanks again Atop :D

Yeah I was really tired just woke up. At some point I'll do that lol. Thanks again Atop :D

You're very welcome! :smile:

Archived