IGNORED

the CHATMM wiki

Guest no carrier

I know you probably have no say in the selection, but its just humorous how watmm seems to feed off of /b/'s scraps while hating on it and pretending like watmm is so much more sophisticated and mature. And don't act like you havent propogated watmm's own awful memes.

and im pretty sure trashbear is not from watmm, most likely from somethingawful.

using watmm's own memes (as awful as they are) is far better than using the same recycled tripe from /b/, at least from what I've seen. I've only ever been to /b/ twice in my sheltered little life, and that's more than enough. But yes, I've slowed things down 800%. and batcock is great.

And you're right, trashbear is from SA. My bad on that one.

who's feeding off /b/'s scraps? not me. I barely use emoticons, i prefer the :) style any day, although :flower: and :beer: are quite nice. also :cerious:

but seriously, how can I take criticism from someone who made this thread

Guest no carrier

you realize that this was a complete joke in and of itself, right? why would a chatroom on an internet messageboard need a wiki? that's pretty fucking retarded. i was sitting around CHATMM this morning bullshitting in the midst of some lil b / juke nukem hysteria and people are coming in asking WTF IS THAT?! i'm like "damn we need a wiki for this place" and it was a running joke for an afternoon. this thread was it's moment of glory, a fleeting moment in the grand scheme of things.

the only thing is that wikia seems to be hardup for their advertising loot so i cant find a way to delete the entire thing, but i'll at least lock'er down and remove everything else.

cheers!

Guest no carrier

So i should lock the thread is what you're saying....

yeah dude, this one's cooked. my bad. it seemed like a fun lark for a little bit but like, never underestimate the power of the darkside. the shit could have gone horribly wrong at some point and i ain't tryin to bring drama like that.

hasta!

Archived