IGNORED

M83

Guest Abuse

didn't think I liked him, but still got his album to fill out my French Electro collection.

now whenever I hear one of his tracks I realise how much i like his stuff.

Guest disparaissant

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think Saturdays=Youth is far and away the best thing they've done. Though that may be nostalgia because that album sounds like pretty much everything I listened to in high school mashed together and Graveyard Girl makes me tear up pretty much every time I listen to it. Which is actually insanely embarrassing. Oh well.

Guest Greg Reason

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think Saturdays=Youth is far and away the best thing they've done.

No, I feel the same way. I like all of their albums but Saturdays is definitely the strongest.

'Teen Angst' probably does it for me the most of all their songs though, it was mindblowing live. In fact, all of their tracks were mindblowing live; they know just how long to stretch everything so it just carries you on this wave of orgasm

He/they/whatever are really good. Saturdays=Youth has some amazing tracks, as does the previous album. I really like "Don't Save Us From The Flames".

Guest lands end road

Saturdays=Youth is up there for me too. It would be my favorite if it wasn't for his attempt at trying to be emo? Don't know exactly what it is but there are some over the top cringe worthy moments on that album.

Skin of the Night makes up for that though.

Guest disparaissant

Saturdays=Youth is up there for me too. It would be my favorite if it wasn't for his attempt at trying to be emo? Don't know exactly what it is but there are some over the top cringe worthy moments on that album.

i wouldn't say emo, he's pretty much channeling mid to late-80s whiny goth.

Guest lands end road

I'm not hearing the mid 80s goth influences so much. I'm hearing more of a modern teenager's view of what they think goth is.

Guest disparaissant

I'm not hearing the mid 80s goth influences so much. I'm hearing more of a modern teenager's view of what they think goth is.

i think you're a bit tainted by nostalgia, sir.

Archived