IGNORED

Ulrich Schnauss opening for Chapterhouse, N American dates

eh Speedy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deep Fried Everything

ulrich, not so much. his newer material just loses me.

but chapterhouse was freakin' sweet... i'd imagine this sounded very much like my bloody valentine live.

Yeah Ulrich Schnauss set was weak, but he was a nice guy and gave me some cigs when I didn't even recognize him. Chapterhouse was on top of their game. I do not regret going, except being assaulted (slapped in the back of the neck/head and then pressured into trying to "fight") on the subway on the way there in Brooklyn, luckily I got out of the situation. When I got to The Bell House I told the bouncer and the ticket lady overheard and got me a free shot of Jack, so I lucked out.

Yeah Ulrich Schnauss set was weak, but he was a nice guy and gave me some cigs when I didn't even recognize him. Chapterhouse was on top of their game. I do not regret going, except being assaulted (slapped in the back of the neck/head and then pressured into trying to "fight") on the subway on the way there in Brooklyn, luckily I got out of the situation. When I got to The Bell House I told the bouncer and the ticket lady overheard and got me a free shot of Jack, so I lucked out.

ah man that sucks. but good on the liquor support. are Schnauss shows just asshole magnets or what? same weird kind of thing happened with some other guys at the Schnauss show at the Troubadour in LA last time he came around. never even seen people act like that at an indie show before or since.

Thought Schnauss was damn good. LA kids were pretty stiff. He only played one old track, the first one from Goodbye and the rest was all new. i was impressed. stuck around for a little Chapterhouse which was fine, then ducked out.

Archived