IGNORED

Seattle Decibel Festival WATMM meetup Thursday?

sidewinder

Hey guys,

So I wanted to send this to everyone that posted in the Decibel thread but can't send mass messages because I'm just a regular member (for now!). So, is anyone interested in meeting up for the Flying Lotus/Brainfeeder showcase on Thursday the 23rd? If so, let's make plans and/or exchange contact info. That's the only night I'm attending for sure, since I have many other plans this weekend (feel free to use this thread for other meeting arrangements throughout the weekend though). I noticed one of you is going to Chop Suey the same night instead, but it's close to Neumo's so we could all still meet for a bite to eat or drink before going separate ways. So, anyone up for it? I have plans till 8pm but can be near Neumo's by 8:15. There's a ridiculous amount of food/drink to be had within a 2-3 block radius of Neumo's.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

would love to but i don't land until 11:15pm tonight and thus i'm doubt whether i'll even be able to get my pass since they are only open until midnight to be able to pick them up. perhaps after the show though?

Maybe you should hop in a cab from the airport to ensure getting your pass! That would suck to get there around midnight and not be able to attend anything till the next day. As for meeting after the show...since FlyLo is on till 1:30 there won't be much to do afterward, with all the bars working on getting everyone out by 2am...

Maybe you should hop in a cab from the airport to ensure getting your pass! That would suck to get there around midnight and not be able to attend anything till the next day. As for meeting after the show...since FlyLo is on till 1:30 there won't be much to do afterward, with all the bars working on getting everyone out by 2am...

ahhh, so no late night in seattle? meaning of course bars open past 2am.. i'd be surprised, actually, if there weren't any.

Yeah there probably are, but my "after hours" days ended long before I moved here. :tongue: I know there is "Neighbors" night club a block away but they hardly play the kind of electronic music we WATMMers enjoy (never been though). Looks like they're open till 3am Thursdays, 80s night perhaps. I looked up some other places but I think mostly after hours would be Friday and Saturday only (such as Noc Noc which would be cool but only weekends).

Anyway I took Friday off work so if I'm not exhausted I wouldn't mind meeting up. The bar next to Neumo's (MOE bar) I assume will stay open till 2, with FlyLo ending at 1:30, might be a good spot to meet.

But I guess I'll be going to FlyLo alone. :cerious: This thread is embarrassing. :facepalm:

Sorry man, only just saw this today =( Broke as a joke last night so wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Let me know if any of you guys plan to meet up any other nights, got money now ;)

edit: And Neighbours, gay night club with typical poppy club music or not is still my favorite place to go dancing.

I'll be going today, which shows are you guys seeing? I am definitely going to that Mark Van Hoen one... Maybe Modeselktor after...

Yup I'm in as well for Henke/Murcof, but.not sure after that.

Regardless of the festival I'm thinking of checking out the EMP.. any interest? I'm guessing I'm the only one here who bought a festival pass?

Might go to DB in the park today, to check out Nosaj Thing. Beautiful warm day ahead! EMP is something I've been meaning to check out, but I'm staying outdoors as much as possible today. This is likely the last time we'll have such a nice day this year.

Archived