IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is fun but unchallenging. i got 64 indestructable diamond shovels without asking

i can't wait for the admin to turn the monsters on. i like being fucked by creepers

Guest Franklin

pete... i was trying to access your dungeon where all the baddies collect to see it but couldnt fucking figure it out for the life of me. i need directions.

pete... i was trying to access your dungeon where all the baddies collect to see it but couldnt fucking figure it out for the life of me. i need directions.

look for the sign that says 'LEAP OF FAITH' with the big hole

jump down the big hole

Guest Pennywise

Theres a hole in the middle of my garden with a ladder down to the leap of faith

Guest Pennywise

this is fun but unchallenging. i got 64 indestructable diamond shovels without asking

i can't wait for the admin to turn the monsters on. i like being fucked by creepers

yeh, what i like about the watmm server is how you need to go out and get everything you need. I travelled miles yesterday just to get darker wood and it's more fun than just spawning it.

to have a magic carpet typr /mc, to disable it just type it again , same with the following below

to have a pick axe spawn a pick and then type ///

to have unlimited anything just type /item (item number)

here is the block id list

post-518-0-06048500-1297368832_thumb.png

YOUR SHIT GOT GRIEFED DUDE =/ mine did to, my notch shrine got ate at, my tree disapeared, all but one log and it looks like someone blew the lower layer up with tnt

meh, i'll live

griefed tower floating island shit

booooo.png

floating island shit plus new functional tower

bawwwww2.png

guessing boo by snafu

Archived