IGNORED

Ektoise - Subsea. Mixes

Guest Greg Reason

i happened across this after following up on your other thread about the main Ektoise album and really quite enjoyed the listen on the site so I'm dl'ing for putting onto my walkman. didn't think it was that strange though.

Guest Greg Reason

i happened across this after following up on your other thread about the main Ektoise album and really quite enjoyed the listen on the site so I'm dl'ing for putting onto my walkman. didn't think it was that strange though.

I think Perpendicular is well odd... I wasn't really prepared for those noises that come in round the halfway mark :biggrin:

Guest ruiagnelo

Greg, i absolutely loved your Ektoise album. looking forward to hear more from you.

and i find all your artwork to be brilliant and very adequate, including this new one, for Subsea.

do you work on it yourself?

edit: forgot to talk about the content of the thread. i got it already. going to listen to it in a while.

Guest Greg Reason

Cheers! We've got some more stuff on the boil that we're really excited about, we'll announce that next month but the main thing this week is mailing off everyone's Thought Police 7"s.

Yeah I do the design and layout but for the last few releases I used a few other people's photos as well as my own. The aircraft photography is sourced from a Russian blog, I was so blown away by the shots that I decided I had to email him and ask permission to use them; check his whole series here.

The photos from Kyoto were taken by me and an ex gf a few years ago. I'm going back to Japan in November so I'm going to take a whole lot more photos and do more location recordings. I find it to be a really inspiring country!

Guest ruiagnelo

Cheers! We've got some more stuff on the boil that we're really excited about, we'll announce that next month but the main thing this week is mailing off everyone's Thought Police 7"s.

Yeah I do the design and layout but for the last few releases I used a few other people's photos as well as my own. The aircraft photography is sourced from a Russian blog, I was so blown away by the shots that I decided I had to email him and ask permission to use them; check his whole series here.

The photos from Kyoto were taken by me and an ex gf a few years ago. I'm going back to Japan in November so I'm going to take a whole lot more photos and do more location recordings. I find it to be a really inspiring country!

indeed. tho i have never been to japan, it seems to be a very inspiring, peaceful land.

you have done a great job with the composition for the artwork. both airplane/kyoto pictures present an atmosphere that i find adequate for the music. and they are aesthetically beautiful.

Archived