IGNORED

should i mixer ?

YEK

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

What happened to those two posts about Wake being dumb for trolling EKT?

YEK I am telling you!

$114.24

Behringer 1204 Behringer Xenyx1204 12Ch Mixer W/ USB Interface

$114.24

I garran-fucking-tee you will not be disappointed in the least. They stepped it up hardcore with the Xenyx line. I have been using mine everyday nearly for more than 4 months now and its never let me down. Sounds pristine, the on board compression is shockingly transparent even when its really doing work, smooth fades, tons of features including USB direct recording for $114.24?????????????

I would feel like an idiot to not fight for you to buy this mixer being how happy I am with my purchase on this thing. (again I am not apathetic to the finer details, the Xenyx1204 is a GREAT mixer for $114.24!!!!!)

I have used 3 Mackie mixers in the last 5 years all that have had a ton of white noise hiss and sounded really colored compared to the 1204

It might not seem feasible but its true. Its just a fucking great deal dood. I am done sharing my knowledge.

YEK I am telling you!

$114.24

$114.24

I garran-fucking-tee you will not be disappointed in the least. They stepped it up hardcore with the Xenyx line. I have been using mine everyday nearly for more than 4 months now and its never let me down. Sounds pristine, the on board compression is shockingly transparent even when its really doing work, smooth fades, tons of features including USB direct recording for $114.24?????????????

I would feel like an idiot to not fight for you to buy this mixer being how happy I am with my purchase on this thing. (again I am not apathetic to the finer details, the Xenyx1204 is a GREAT mixer for $114.24!!!!!)

Holy fuck. I am sold, sir.

Can you believe Behringer is only paying me 5.45 an hour to say all that shit?

Does it just send the stereo mix through the interface?

Yeh the USB sends separate L/R channels if you want. I have done a few recordings sending the bass and drums in mono to left and vocals and guitar and synths in mono to the right channel both hard panned say that I could EQ and compress them separately

It is really surprising that even when I compress the fucking shit outta live recordings I have done with the 1204 the dead spots on sound are just as silent as with my Alesis Io 26 firewire

Mm I think a mixer is okay as long as its decent enough and you make sure there is no redlining from the incoming signal so in otherwords whatever you record in make sure you record it in at a low volume and then raise it post recording. E.g. I run my Korg 05R/W through a Soundcraft mixer and the signal is pretty bright and clean.

YEK I am telling you!

$114.24

$114.24

Very interesting ... I'm looking at buying a new Soundcard and for that price with those features that's pretty sick. I've got an old Behringer Eurorack MX 802 and at least to my ears the sound wasn't too bad although its sitting in the cupboard now as its sort of packed up lol.

Mm I think a mixer is okay as long as its decent enough and you make sure there is no redlining from the incoming signal so in otherwords whatever you record in make sure you record it in at a low volume and then raise it post recording. E.g. I run my Korg 05R/W through a Soundcraft mixer and the signal is pretty bright and clean.

Just make sure to get the input signal pretty close to red-lining without clipping to keep the noise floor as low as possible.

Just sayin'.... Behringer mixers are shitty. They make good studio monitors though.

Ha ha I assume you're joking. I actually remember hearing some music through some 'Truth' monitors in Decks in Cricklewood and was truly appalled lol.

Studio monitors are a very very delicate subject with lots of variables. Great monitors in bad rooms will sound unbalanced/nowhere near flat, you can make mediocre monitors sound great and balanced with proper acoustic treatment etc.

... to an extent ...

... Yeah the Apogee Duet is only a 500% increase from the current price range he appears to be looking at and puts you in a completely different area code with hundreds of other choices at that point.

... Yeah the Apogee Duet is only a 500% increase from the current price range he appears to be looking at and puts you in a completely different area code with hundreds of other choices at that point.

I got mine for free... :shrug:

ok i'm going to buy either an 8002 1002 or 1202 behringer xenyx... which would be better?

obviously one has 8 channels . the others 10 and 12. is there quality differences in each step up?

i'm not going with the usb feature, i just don't want it, nor do i want effects

so yeah, should i buy the 12 channels over the 8 because it costs more therefore better quality?

/ thanks

dood you want faders, you want to be able to use the built in compression, you will find a point when you want a few more channels, you will kick yourself that you didn't spend an extra 20 bucks for the USB direct and many other useful features. DONT CHEAP SKATE THAT HARD YOU PENNY PINCHING JEW

Get the 1204 and get it here (They have lots of positive reviews on google shopping and 114 is insane deal)

$114.24

dood you want faders, you want to be able to use the built in compression, you will find a point when you want a few more channels, you will kick yourself that you didn't spend an extra 20 bucks for the USB direct and many other useful features. DONT CHEAP SKATE THAT HARD YOU PENNY PINCHING JEW

Get the 1204 and get it here (They have lots of positive reviews on google shopping and 114 is insane deal)

$114.24

alrighT! i'm going to get it you fucker

probably within the month/ thanks

Whatever you say wake. You have obviously provided far more legitimate reasoning for your opinion than I. You win, listen to wake.

Archived