IGNORED

I have found an excellent Media Player.

murve33

Considering this is all written by one guy in his spare time, it's pretty phenomenal. I was a long time winamp fanboy but this is much better.

winamp is a love hate thing for me. I can't believe i'm still using it, but on the other hand, it is already installed, and i hardly listen to music, so it's peccadilloes don't have time to offend me.

Alright. I've been using MusicBee since I posted this thread. I like everything about it, its UI and features are perfect IMO. Only problem I have is that sometimes I'll click a song and it will start skipping like crazy, then I have to ctrl-alt-delete and end the musicbee.exe process.

But, my computer is a piece of shit netbook, and doesn't run much anything that well. Anyone else have this problem?

Either way, I'll probably just wait patiently for an update. I want a new computer so bad.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

When I had a mac about 3 years ago I had one of those Cover Art applications. It'd fill your desktop up with covers and you'd just click on one. It was ace. I just have my music folder properly arranged by artist/album and use whatever's on the system now. Not really that fussed if the album art isn't pulled through. Simple man. Simple needs.

Archived