IGNORED

Get Your wahrk Fix!

wahrk

"The melodies are intentionally cheesy and ripe with borderline nonsensical chromatic fuckery, but I wouldn't say that they are intentionally annoying. Ridiculous perhaps. Shame they rub you the wrong way."
Don't put too much thought into that part of my comment. I've never been a huge fan of chiptune-ish stuff, so eh. Probably more of a taste thing, and I should have made that a little more clear. Silly me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frankie5fingers

the second one sounds awesome and is definitely my fav. that last one is also really cool too. really cool stuff. is this from that one game that you were talking about awhile ago or is this for a different one?

the second one sounds awesome and is definitely my fav. that last one is also really cool too. really cool stuff. is this from that one game that you were talking about awhile ago or is this for a different one?

You have about the same order of preference as I do about them. The first one is just the menu music and the third didn't get much attention.

This is a different game. The soundtracks I've done so far have been for Ring Raze (GGJ 2012), Hexatron (SomethingAwful Game Dev Challenge 2012), and then this one which is Arrhythmia (GGJ 2013).

Hexatron is the one that we'll hopefully continue working on, thus the lack of an actual soundtrack release.

My partner in crime for all of these has been the amazingly talented Ali Scissons, who's been doing all the actual programming. He's got another game in the works too that should be a lot of fun to work on.

• 2 months later...
Guest Frankie5fingers

both are sweet tracks. love the second half in the second song, the drums were really cool.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived