IGNORED

skelet i skabet

Guest isakk

Guest ansgaria

Very strange indeed, but I like it.

Where are you from if I may ask? And what kind of skeletons have you got in the closet? :cisfor:

very strange but it's an interesting sound

thank you! will take the strange as a compliment!

Very strange indeed, but I like it.

Where are you from if I may ask? And what kind of skeletons have you got in the closet? :cisfor:

well, denmark :) but not so many skeletons in the closet (skelet i skabet = skeleton in the closet in danish), i just like the words. i guess you know how it is when you are jamming and you have to save your stuff, and you just have to come up with something and then it kind of sticks.

haha.. cool. loved it. was blown by the beat starting around 3:10. good reverb near the end. :braindance:

yeah, even though i know it's coming i still get a shock if i am laying in the dark listening for details! :)

thanks for listening everybody. it means a lot!

Guest ansgaria
well, denmark :) but not so many skeletons in the closet (skelet i skabet = skeleton in the closet in danish), i just like the words. i guess you know how it is when you are jamming and you have to save your stuff, and you just have to come up with something and then it kind of sticks.

Jamen goddag til dig så, danske broder. :cerious:

And yeah, I know that all too well. Usually those random titles are the ones I end up using.

Guest esstevancarlos

There were some refreshing elements here. I often get tired of hearing strict meter and grid-like composition in music. This has a lots of elements that move freely throughout. That's a difficult thing to do in electronic music especially with quantization almost being a default in every tool. So it's nice to hear you explore outside. Other than that I feel it needs tightening. It wanders for a moment or two. Just my two cents.

I like the part at 1:41 where the sustained chord s in... ... i woke out of my imagination from the string instrument toward the end(takes away from the continuity) but overall it's really great!

Archived