IGNORED

(I never know what to put in these things)

Guest blag

too much high pitched stuff that goes on for too long. I think that synth lead that sort of sounds like a drowned out orch hit should go run through a low pass filter. I like the bassy bits and drums. The drums could use a little compression to make them more distinct too imo. I like how playful it sounds though and that its not completely predictable.

the beat and the bass line is nice, but the melody totally loses me. There's not really any kind of aesthetic or pattern making it cohesive. I think the phrasing and structure can also use some work. The sounds and atmosphere is fine. The mix is not the major issue to be paying attention to.

Also what is the break you've chopped here? I've been looking for that one. :)

the beat and the bass line is nice, but the melody totally loses me. There's not really any kind of aesthetic or pattern making it cohesive. I think the phrasing and structure can also use some work. The sounds and atmosphere is fine. The mix is not the major issue to be paying attention to.

Also what is the break you've chopped here? I've been looking for that one. :)

Appreciating the comments :)

I guess that I wanted a playful/jageddy melody, and that it started to sound cohesive enough to me after I've been listening to it for so long!

I'm crap at that structure - something I really need to improve on but I don't know how. It just doesn't came naturally to me. I'm normally much more in intersted in textures.

I got the break from here:

http://www.zenhiser.com/products/Pure-Oldskool-Hardcore-Drum-Loops-04.html

Archived