IGNORED

Yo, tell me what you think of these songs i made....

funkaholic

Masquerade - love the overall feel and sound, the track is really thick and stilted. but i think you are layering melodic synth parts that aren't in harmony with each other enough for the track to sound melodically coherent. the pitchbend on teh larger pads is awesome, but i'd say that is enough messing with the tonal center, at least try to get the other melodic parts to cohere, playing around w keys.

but yeah, really awesome programming; did you do it w a drum machine?

encey

Masquerade - love the overall feel and sound, the track is really thick and stilted. but i think you are layering melodic synth parts that aren't in harmony with each other enough for the track to sound melodically coherent. the pitchbend on teh larger pads is awesome, but i'd say that is enough messing with the tonal center, at least try to get the other melodic parts to cohere, playing around w keys.

but yeah, really awesome programming; did you do it w a drum machine?

encey

Thanks alot, im glad you like it so far:)

Hmmm, yeah I must say sometimes i do use layers cos I think they sound great on there own but once they are mixed they sound abit odd, Ill change that, thanks:)

Yeah, Im trying to make my songs sorter and more tight and now more coherent.

No I did it in fruity loops using the click of a mouse! I dont know how to use any other music programs. Im quite proud of the drums really :shade:

Thanks alot again :sorcerer:

Guest chip tronic

i really like "walkingrea" which has very tight drum programming and beautiful melodies and "death row" which brings you the atmosphere of hell.

rocks! :grin:

Archived