IGNORED

opinions requested!!!

Guest yanG

Guest yan_g of course!

those tracks were posted on watmm, they are not a bit closer to finished. what do you peeps think?

doozers march (will probly be retitled)

ynn_bcn_02_sin_comp (will probly be retitled too!)

looking for constructive criticism. i think both have a great potential, don't wanna waste it!

thx!

Guest yan_g of course!

i already know those tracks are good but i'd like to hear it from you :)

i already know those tracks are good but i'd like to hear it from you :)

OOh, some new Yann_g. Listening to now. Sorry for the crappy review but my senses seem to get oddly dulled and my elocution and hearing standards go out the window.

Doozers March - Takes a likkle while to get going but at 2:30 when the melody properly kicks in everything is super nice and brings together the atonal elements nicely. Crazy ass programming going on the percussion mate, well done sire :) Ends very Ae-Envane hip-hop esque (which ain't a bad thing)

Ynn Bcn 02 sin Comp - Again there's some serious talent at work here with your percussion. I really wish I had the patience to program to that standard, I guess I'm just lazy. Although not particularly memorable/hummable the melody line bounces along very nicely. The shift in tone at 2:30 seems very reminiscent in metalic FM-Synth sounding and to LP5 (and I love both FM-Synths and Lp5 so that's fine with me :) ). Nice.

Guest yan_g of course!
OOh, some new Yann_g. Listening to now. Sorry for the crappy review but my senses seem to get oddly dulled and my elocution and hearing standards go out the window.

Doozers March - Takes a likkle while to get going but at 2:30 when the melody properly kicks in everything is super nice and brings together the atonal elements nicely. Crazy ass programming going on the percussion mate, well done sire :) Ends very Ae-Envane hip-hop esque (which ain't a bad thing)

Ynn Bcn 02 sin Comp - Again there's some serious talent at work here with your percussion. I really wish I had the patience to program to that standard, I guess I'm just lazy. Although not particularly memorable/hummable the melody line bounces along very nicely. The shift in tone at 2:30 seems very reminiscent in metalic FM-Synth sounding and to LP5 (and I love both FM-Synths and Lp5 so that's fine with me :) ). Nice.

cheers! so true that envane beats in the end of doozers! with the little scratch. i wasn't aware of this when i recorded that half second of scratch! LOL but the mood is so similar (even if technically simpler i have to admit ;) ). i liked hearing that fake envane in my track so i kept it!

the transition in ynn_bcn_blah (from 2:30 to the arrival of the new beat) has to be properly done and i think the melody is a bit repetitive but i like my sounds :) will see if i change some chords sometimes :)

thx a lot for the several-lines-per-track review! ;)

Guest grasshopper

Really like the first track, very buibbley and spacey like jon space and his spaceship, be good if it kicked off sooner, but love the shite when it gets going.

Second track does suck my balls in a good way

who needs long review when my review is that your balls taste good?

Guest yan_g of course!

cheers!

update! here's the link to the second track with its new title:

treader puls.

what do you think? not too sure about the 2:15 sorta bubbly synth...

treader puls: love the bouncing parts. i think personally i'd prefer some sound fx or something as the intro, rather than the synth. progresses nicely.

doozers march: i think i might of reviewed this (maybe i reviewed the other 1 too?)... maybe not. i like that flick zap sound. this also gets nicer and nicer as it goes on. really nice at the end. oh i think it might need a hihat in the left later on, with the cymbal

Guest we_kill_soapscum

the 2nd half of the 2nd song is way better than the first

don't use that synthline too early

save it

Archived