IGNORED

What did you get for Christmas?

halisray

Guest fiznuthian

i named him Taki after the Maitake, Shiitake, and Enokitake mushrooms.

yeah sure buddy

soul-calibur-4-taki_a1.jpg

taki was too easy.. i played seong mi-na religiously though. polearm powah

seongminainsoulcalibur4.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the things I got that I'm real excited about is an introductory wine tasting class.

really? that's a great gift. :wub:

yea, the wife got it for me. my bro-in-law and I are in the process of making our own wine right now and have talked a few times about taking a class and just taking wine a bit more seriously. should be interesting.

I got a Droid X, a few Clothes and a $50 gift card. I think I have about $150 bucks and I want to get a good Midi (Might have $200) anyone recommend a good Midi Keyboard for that price range?

if you can find one on ebay or save up a little more, the Axiom 25 by M-audio is worth the 350 i payed for it! but that was a couple years ago, so im sure its cheaper now.

wasn't too impressed with anything else in the 200-400 price range.

also as requested here's more photos of the best christmas gift i've ever received

god he is WICKED smart! took him 3 days to be housebroken. he's just now 9 weeks old and already knows 4-5 commands well.

cattledogs are an amazing breed. total velcro dogs, he barely leaves my side at all..

Thanks is this it? http://www.maudiostore.com/MAudio-Axiom-25-Advanced-25Key-SemiWeighted/M/B000EM6TBI.htm

Btw awesome Dog! What kind of dog is he/she?

I got a Droid X, a few Clothes and a $50 gift card. I think I have about $150 bucks and I want to get a good Midi (Might have $200) anyone recommend a good Midi Keyboard for that price range?

if you can find one on ebay or save up a little more, the Axiom 25 by M-audio is worth the 350 i payed for it! but that was a couple years ago, so im sure its cheaper now.

wasn't too impressed with anything else in the 200-400 price range.

also as requested here's more photos of the best christmas gift i've ever received

DrCLh.jpg

piASS.jpg

I9QoR.jpg

CVdkC.jpg

345Er.jpg

god he is WICKED smart! took him 3 days to be housebroken. he's just now 9 weeks old and already knows 4-5 commands well.

cattledogs are an amazing breed. total velcro dogs, he barely leaves my side at all..

holy shit i want it in my arms.

Here's mine and I find that it's pretty awesome:

oxygen49p2.jpg

I think I payed around $150-$160

edit: It's the Oxygen 49

Archived