IGNORED

Photosynth

Guest blakeboogie

Good job on the rave synths. I would say bring everything down a little bit, give the illusion of a slower tempo. Add some rhythmic lilt in there. At this timbre and volume the lead line becomes repetitive, but if you subdued it with some filtering and such, adding some variation here, it wouldn't become repetitive. The organ sound that shows up around 2:50 seems a little out of place. The highlight for me is right at 3:26 when things get a little calmer and deadlier. That's the first time I hear some real low end.

Give it another pass.

Guest Lube Saibot

This is actually really really cool and postmodernly referential in that "logical extreme" Lamb's Anger sense.

But the 808 drums are completely inappropriate, both in terms of sound(s) and the beat itself, they fail to blend with the urgency and tone of the rest of the track. also they're a bit shit.

I'd just remake the drums and I'd say you're set.

Lead line was a tad repetetive, as was said it could use a little bit of variation/filters of some sort. Otherwise, good job. Might wanna turn down the snare drum a bit? Its just a tad distracting to me.

Archived