IGNORED

so

Guest mohamed

but we only have to worry about the 'extremists', right? even though, they all seem to come from the .. same group. no, but it's just that one subset.. yeah.. :whistling:

maybe, hold on.. yep, their entire religion is fucked up? sorry yep passing go fuck it you know i'm exactly right.

you sound a little brainwashed , we don't have to worry about anybody, extremist or non extremists unless you somehow take pleasure in being afraid of things that aren't statistically a threat to your livelihood.

just watched Bill Maher get bitch slapped on the opening interview to his show last Friday. He was interviewing some egyptian female activist about their revolution and he seemed determined to make the interview about the stoning poll /muslims (That supposedly shows egyptians overwhelmingly want stoning as a form of punishment) , she did a great job of slapping him down and making him look like a fool for injecting such obvious spin.

watch here if you want to watch mr USA policy apologist get bitch slapped a couple of times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJYBryXeGek

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bill maher is such a condescending prick. it's wonderful that he has an open forum that should exist outside of the influence of mainstream us media and yet he's sitting there vomiting out nonsense from cnn and fox news.

yeah exactly, when i watch clips of him on his old show Politically Incorrect he seemed fairly consistent and he thought outside of the box often. I'm not really sure how much influence it has over his show, but apparently the head of his writing staff is the member of a popular foreign policy think tank in the united states.

Archived