IGNORED

CBale

halisray

and the 'trying to too hard' comment doesn't just stem from his ability to loose lots of weight for films that would be completely forgettable if not for Bales weight loss (the machinist) , these revelations about his Mozart like relationship he had with his father made me feel this way

apparently his father would have him ritualistically look in the mirror and ask 'Who's the greatest actor in the world?' SO i can very much understand where this movie reviewer is coming from (in the UK especially it was a big story for a while how nazi like his father was,in getting bale to succeed) if you look at only his acting and weight loss technique in a vacuum i could see how one would want to defend him, but his history as loose cannon and ego maniac is pretty well known, and i feel like i can see these personality traits come through in his acting (mostly his bad roles, i wouldn't be surprised if the gravely batman voice was Bale's idea, and Nolan was just too intimidated by him to stop it). I'm frankly sick of seeing him in so many roles, i guess i'm in the minority here , oh well.

I would be more interested to check out the fighter if i could tolerate Marky Mark, i need a higher tolerance level.

YES.

Especially the Marky Mark bit.

Archived