IGNORED

Fun With adMet Part 1

Dragon

Hi all. At last, I have finished one of the longest tracks I have ever written. "Fun with adMet" will be a series of tracks that explore my understanding of additive rhythm. It started in early December, when I created a demo for the first piece. Sadly, after my computer broke, I had to wait nearly two months to finish it.

Here is the final version of Fun With adMet Part 1, in all its 10 minute glory. It is based on a group of melodies that expand, doubling in size, before changing into different melodies, then contracting into their original state again.

This is for you, Philip Glass... :wub:

Catchy but to repetitive. I skipped around the song towards the end and heard the same thing through out the whole song. Needs more dynamics, maybe some variations.

And perhaps if you could make the lead instrument a little less annoying. Just giving you my thoughts. You keep doing what you like :)

Just read your comment on the song, I totally failed to notice the additive melodies. I could here some slight changes but the lead one just distracted me.

Archived