IGNORED

Rigged australian soccer league

delet...

up until the end of last years season my brother was a member of the team brisbane roar, and whenever he could went down to the games for which he held a season pass. He would tell me of decision after decision from the refs that were completely contrary to the reality of the game he was watching. Now my brother is of a logical bent not a partisan creed. Anyway, so after years of this ref. abuse in favour of the southern teams. He gave up on his membership, and so did an huge proportion of everyone else that were turning up for games. So this year, the league realising that they were facing ruin in queensland, decided to let the brisbane team win every fucking game.

lolz. can you believe it. we're worse than germany.

As usual with these things, it's so fucking obvious, but noone talks about it.

If only they would allow a video ref.

up until the end of last years season my brother was a member of the team brisbane roar, and whenever he could went down to the games for which he held a season pass. He would tell me of decision after decision from the refs that were completely contrary to the reality of the game he was watching. Now my brother is of a logical bent not a partisan creed. Anyway, so after years of this ref. abuse in favour of the southern teams. He gave up on his membership, and so did an huge proportion of everyone else that were turning up for games. So this year, the league realising that they were facing ruin in queensland, decided to let the brisbane team win every fucking game.

no one cares about australian soccer

no one cares about australian soccer

not even me, but corruption in australian society grates me. You should understand that even as distant as you can be, in the world of duplicity.

seriously ... :trashbear:

Archived