IGNORED

couple of semi improvised tracks

Guest Z_B_Z

if i may offer one criticism, i think the time stretching artifacts are a little too much. It almost sounds a little too close to coil/danny hyde aural rage with the incorporation of them, if that was your goal then you did a great job, but i think it would stand out as its own unique thing more if it had something other than that. Those types of time stretched beats sounds feel very late 90s to me for some reason. i LOVE everything else though, including the very loose/jammy epic feel of the track

yeah, was definitely going for a coil/hyde feel with the time stretching. i actually fucked around with it a while in order to get that to sound right. I don't know, I was seeing if I could maybe take that sound and put enough of myself into to make it my own. I guess it never really occurred to me that it could sound dated, but I suppose you're right, as that effect has been around for a long time now.

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated.

Archived