• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeans and a t shirt?

the one true path.

Fo' life.

Worlds%20Most%20Expensive%20Jeans.jpg

tshirtking.jpg

i think this combo would set you back around $250,000 (before tax)

but there's like rubies and shit on the jeans

so it's worth it

Guest hahathhat

i need a poop that feels like it could have serious repurcussions, yet i have no toilet paper and not a penny to my name. i dont know what to do :(

wipe your ass on a joseph abboud. it's the only way

i need a poop that feels like it could have serious repurcussions, yet i have no toilet paper and not a penny to my name. i dont know what to do :(

do you have a printer?

print out this thread and wipe you ass with it

you won't regret it

I'd hardly say watmm is the place to expect people with a high sense of fashion (does anyone here wear anything other than jeans and a t shirt?) but yea these are all horrible/expensive.

I love how people always talk like this in an attempt to separate/elevate themselves from the rest of watmm. You see this all the time.

"Women? What do you mean women? This is watmm we are talking about!" Subtext: i exclude myself in that. I'm successful with women. Otherwise i wouldn't be making that joke of course!

"watmm is full of nerds" Subtext: I am cool

"I'd hardly say watmm is the place to expect people with a high sense of fashion" Subtext: i have a high sense of fashion.

+1 @ rambo

-------------

I have heaps of nice clothes. Pity that i keep buying things that are too small for me, in the expectation that i'll eventually lose some weight. heh. So i end up wearing the same 5-6 things that actually fit. :rhubear1: (not jeans and a t-shirt btw. I wear trousers. But the t-shirt is needed or a polo or a light button up shirt. Because it's so damn hot here. No point being a slave to fashion if you're covered in an stinking sweatstain now is there. I'll leave that kind of tedious thinking to the goths of my city.)

Guest hahathhat

I have heaps of nice clothes. Pity that i keep buying things that are too small for me, in the expectation that i'll eventually lose some weight. heh. So i end up wearing the same 5-6 things that actually fit. :rhubear1:

this is how i am too. people look at me in my t-shirts with holes and sweatpants with boners and take pity. here, have this fancy shirt. uh, thanks. into the closet with you, shirt. never to be seen again

Guest AcrossCanyons

I'd hardly say watmm is the place to expect people with a high sense of fashion (does anyone here wear anything other than jeans and a t shirt?) but yea these are all horrible/expensive.

I love how people always talk like this in an attempt to separate/elevate themselves from the rest of watmm. You see this all the time.

"Women? What do you mean women? This is watmm we are talking about!" Subtext: i exclude myself in that. I'm successful with women. Otherwise i wouldn't be making that joke of course!

"watmm is full of nerds" Subtext: I am cool

"I'd hardly say watmm is the place to expect people with a high sense of fashion" Subtext: i have a high sense of fashion.

You've taken this the wrong way Rambo my friend. I am part of watmm, and I included myself when I said 'watmm'. I meant nobody hear has any high sense of fashion - In the pompous fashion world (which we know nothing of as t shirt and sneakers wearers) these articles are probably jizzed over.

(ps my wardrobe is mostly made up of band t shirts and the 3 pairs of jeans I cycle through)

subtext: dont be mad im stylin on u ramboner

Archived