IGNORED

new slang and cool phrases

vamos scorcho

i just thought of one

I call it:

'Going classic'

"He's going classic on those shemales"

'going classic' means to do something that people will find 'classic' in the future when talking about it. so if Charles does a really good dunk on the coach then everyone around the pool will be clinking their cups and saying he was 'going classic.'

number 2:

Strolling

now, this is a complex shit. it's actually not very funny. but we used to say it all the time. like 'bitch i'm trying to stroll right now.' it was the funniest thing i have ever seen, no seriously. plus everyone was laughing and joking around back then so it was pretty classic.

i was thinking the new definiton of 'strolling' would be like... meta trolling. so the person is simultaneously trolling and being completely sincere at the same time. a mindblowing mixture of ironly and some other shit

sometimes i want to vomit when i read my own words. it's like i'm the single most repulsive person on the face of the planet.

three

cash fried joe

a play on the 'cotton eye joe' song that was popular in the 90s. honestly this is pretty meta. first you have to know about my other threads that got made to see what i mean by this. cotton eye joe is pretty weird. and guess what decade cotton eye joe came out in. now you understand why this is so important.

ok, 'cash fried flow' is basically a spin on this whole thing.

imagine this:

a black woman is having her sweet 16 birthday party. and the DJ decides to play 'cotton eye joe.' now this is the part that really gets me. because i transmitted this vision to my friend telepathically while we were both on LSD. and let me tell you, i said NOTHING about 'cotton eye joe.' I actually said the words: 'bungalow sam, toot and turn around.' and immediately everyone know that i meant to say 'cotton eye joe.' that's how deep this runs.

anyway, the basic idea is this black girl is having her sweet 16, and the DJ plays cotton eye joe. And this is the dramatic 'reality TV' setup scene. the kind of thing they show before the commercial break to give a hint at upcoming drama. she's almost in tears and having a 'hissy fit' about the DJ playing cotton eye joe. you see her saying 'aint playin no cotton eye joe at my sweet 16' and she's throwing a fit like veruca salt.

it's not that great

:duckhunt: :duckhunt: :duckhunt: :duckhunt: :duckhunt: :duckhunt: :duckhunt: :duckhunt: :duckhunt:

'bugs on my cramp'

this basically means that there are bugs literally on your cramp

me and my entourage invented and promoted a new term for weed - 'bax', which basically means 'six-pack'

which now conquered the whole city and nobody believes me (us) that we invented it

Guest Gary C

me and my entourage invented and promoted a new term for weed - 'bax', which basically means 'six-pack'

which now conquered the whole city and nobody believes me (us) that we invented it

Get every new idea you have tattoo'd and photographed in case it happens again,

Guest uptown devil

cuckoo clockin': when you're walkin around in boxers and your penis flops out of the fly inadvertently.

situation: yo mike, put some fuckin' pants on you've been cuckoo clockin' all night!

i wait all year for the chance to use this

Archived