IGNORED

does anyone remember that thread

kokoon

so i'm writing a CV and i'm trying to figure out when i originally signed up on watmm.

the first thing i remember from here was a thread: somebody (could be vik vylex?) described a situation when girlfriend wanted to check out what music he listens to, put on the headphones, pressed play and soon freaked out, because the music was so fucked up. i think it was doll doll doll, could be confield.

anybody knows what i'm talking about? i'm guessing around 2002, could be before that...

Guest hahathhat

the cover of doll doll doll alone would upset many a girlfriend. not sure i'd sign off on this recollection myself

and the disturbing thing is, you're putting watmm into your CV? what teh beat!?

i thought i heard some screws falling on the ground.

:p

Guest Coalbucket PI

whoa buddy you just dropped an xlt reference

Guest rumbo

Actually Im curious as to why you would put WATMM on your CV also. Not having a go, it could serve a legitimate purpose.

whoa buddy you just dropped an xlt reference

Edqmq.gif

was it the msdos thread about making pasta for a girl and her viewing his music collection and finding it disturbing? i signed up cause of that thread. it was 2003

Guest Mirezzi

I signed up for the attached...

Actually, I had signed up some time before that, but it was one of the better lols in a loltastic old pre-2005 thread.

post-333-0-49936300-1310743711_thumb.jpg

was it the msdos thread about making pasta for a girl and her viewing his music collection and finding it disturbing? i signed up cause of that thread. it was 2003

could be, i don't remember any mentions of pasta though... were dolldolldoll and/or confield explicitely mentioned?

I remember someone saying something about his girlfriend trying to listen to his ipod, clipper came on, and she threw his ipod across the room, because it sounded like bugs crawling up her back, or something like that.

This is not what you're thinking of, though, because I remember it.

Archived