IGNORED

w.i.p. - - -

machinemask

Guest ansgaria

I like the combination of the floaty, atmospheric pads and acid-esque elements. Nice job. It could perhaps use a bit more variation, especially on the bassline.

I like the combination of the floaty, atmospheric pads and acid-esque elements. Nice job. It could perhaps use a bit more variation, especially on the bassline.

cool cool, thanks! yeah this is a rough mix, i was thinking of either key change or something unexpected...i'll see what comes up.

i thought it sounded fine. you could add more variation but then you run the risk of sounding like youre trying too hard. it was a nice chill track and i think the lack of variation actually supported that

i thought it sounded fine. you could add more variation but then you run the risk of sounding like youre trying too hard. it was a nice chill track and i think the lack of variation actually supported that

i will keep that in mind .... thanks for listening!

Archived