IGNORED

Falling Into Fall

ghOsty

http://soundcloud.com/ghosty-2/falling-into-fall-mix

a dark and moody little mix I made for the upcoming fall nights... enjoy

There's an original, some Brainfeeder shit, some ISAM, some Tim Hecker ambience, some dubstep, some trip-hop, a track by chino's new crosses project, some seefeel, ... a bunch of chill tracks, i'll get the full playlist posted later

Tracklist :

Ras G - "Black Dusty Radio" , ghOsty - "Leaving Higbie", Teebs - "Why Like This?", Gil Scott-Heron - "Me And The Devil", Spiders - "Spiders", Amon Tobin - "Wooden Toy", Tim Hecker - "Studio Suicide", Ras G - "Filith Factor '98", Eskmo - "We Have Invisible Friends (Washed Mix)", Emika - "Professional Loving", Airhead - "Paper Street", †††(Crosses) - †hhlyghs†", Babe Rainbow - "Chains", Kode9 & The Spaceape - "Neon Red Sign feat. Cha Cha", Tokimonsta - "Day Job", Theivery Corporation - "Take My Soul" ... and I can't remember the last few songs right now but it ends on Seefeel - "Airless"

check it out

Damn it, halfway through, the player said the data was corrupted and couldn't play it anymore. Probably soundcloud's fault, oh well. But what I heard so far was good. I don't share that particular view on autumn, my own fall mix would probably sound very different, but it was still well done and all. Did I imagine that Rocky Horror Show sample thing or was it really there?

Archived