IGNORED

Making Things Difficult

Cheeez

Guest ex-voto

hello welcome back then!

the first 30 seconds could be a bit more flowy I guess, after that I like it man!

Maybe it's a bit on the short side, and the bass could be a bit less blurry, but other than that I like the beat and the flow :)

very fun stuff!

Guest Hermann

Actually, I have to disagree with you there ex-voto ;) since I like beats that start off unexpected that you can´t really work out yourself, and then there just comes one extra addition to the beat to make it make sense. Just a personal favourite thing of mine though heh.

Guest ex-voto

that's what I thought initially, but you can create that effect by making either a tense building intro, or just a sloppy beat that doesn't irritate (my opinion <3)

nice lill track!

Is this style of rhythm classifiable under the juke paradigm?

i made it shortly after listening to machinedrum - rooms(s), which is apparently juke inspired itself, so maybe!

Guest Saraband

This is very smooth production. But to be honest I don't like the pitch shifts at first. They work later in the song. The latter half is quite staggering. Loving the breakdowns kind of reminds me of Africa Hi-tech. This track is way way way to short. I would like it to be developed into a full idea.

Archived