IGNORED

Energy '93

avinit

Guest 1001 0

no, but i like to point out that .. the automatic sound unlimited track on that comp. is very good also ...

:excl:

Guest AlexPallas

the track timing for the song on Energy '93 doesn't match up with any of the other Caustic Window tracks

The Energy '93 compilation was released in 1993 and the Caustic Window Compilation came 5 years later so i don't think that's it.

I'm guessing one of the two Joyrex J9 vinyl releases, probably CAT 009ii track 1 (Industro Garage Beats) which would explain CAT 009 III.

Industro Garage Beats clocks in at 6.03 and CAT 009 III on Energy '93 compilation clocks in at 6.13 so i think my detective work is done here.

But that still doesn't make the track exclusive, does it ?

I checked my notes... both the Energy '93 compilation and Outer Space Communications V. 4.01 - T1 (released in 1997) both incorrectly identify the track as CAT009iii and Joyrex J9iii respectively, as the track is actually The Garden of Linmiri, which has a run time of 6:08, not 6:13.

Guest AlexPallas

the Ambient Senses compilation had the song 'Joyrex J9ii' on it, which is actually a truncated version of 'Clayhill Dub'

is the Energy '93 version of 'Garden Of Linmiri' any different the the cd/vinyl release?

Archived