IGNORED

I got arrested last night

Braintree

I got arrested once outside my high school by this extremely bitchy cop with shitty platinum blonde hair. She had one of those old school billy clubs that she made me fellate while two other chicks finger banged each other on top of the cop car while the sirens went off. Wait this was just something I saw on Brazzers once.

This is watmm gold right here.

Fred shits watmm gold. Thats just what he does. get over it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morphis2525

in my life I've spent a total of 81 days in jail on 4 offenses, 1 felony 1 misdemeanor 2 juvenile probation violations. the first time as an adult i was 18 and got busted selling smack to my besty (narc). plead to felony possession, 120 do 60 in the county, 18 months daily reporting, followed by 30 months probation. 1 O.W.I. Twas smashed on tranqs and pain killers and mashed up a parked car, only did 5 days and 6 months probation that time. the 2 juveniles were once 2 weeks for dropping dirty at probation then they let me out and i go and fucking o.d. and they arrested me for that and i spend 2 more days then they let me out. the worst was the juvenile shit.

Archived