IGNORED

Funky acid

Guest khrimson

I really like this. One of the best things I've heard on here in time!! Really really nice mate. Make this downloadable please. Awesome tune!

Listening to this again, it's still awesome. You know what'd probably work well with it? As the bassline and drums are so solid, it could do with more of that stabby hocketing part, make it a bit more glitchy/hiccupy/crying, if you see what I mean. But it's already nice as it is, of course.

Guest khrimson

interesting input ZoeB, I might try that when I've got a glimpse of time to put into it.

BTW thanks everyone for the listenings and the reviews :)

Damn I've been listening to your whole bunch of tracks yesterday night and tonight and found it extremely good. Do you have any release?

Lost EP also sounds great! You should put your music on Bandcamp and at least give people the option of paying you for your trouble!

Lost EP also sounds great! You should put your music on Bandcamp and at least give people the option of paying you for your trouble!

this.

and thanks for that EP. be sure it'll be played in my computer right next to some tunes from the big daddies of the braindance

• 3 weeks later...

I'm digging your "Lost" EP, these four tracks are really good. I just think you've been quite extreme with the high frequencies (especially on track 1 and 2). That's intentional, right ?

a little bit too much for me. Apart from that, great work

Guest khrimson

hey antape, I usually compress and equalize 303 lines boosting low and high end so yes, you are hearing lots of high frequencies. I guess it depends on which system you play them aswell :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking about. I have a pair of Yamaha HS50 monitors which can be quite aggressive. I also listened to your EP on my headphones several times and don't remember hearing too much high frequencies.

anyway !

keep up the good work

Archived