IGNORED

hardware synth and sampler suggestions

Guest nme30

Guest nme30

so, hello.....(your reply here) :confused: lol

neways, im looking for a sampler with pads for drumming thats possibly got place for batteries and thats not gonna cost me an arm and a leg, the batteries are for out of studio sampling and working outside... built in sequencer goes without saying.... any reccomendations, new models seem hard to find with batteries, so i dont have a problem with old models aslong as they sound good.... im also looking for a good cheaper synth with a sequencer, am looking into some korg equipment, first i saw the ms2000 and its other versions like the ms2000b and the ms2000br, but so far from what ive heard between them micro korg is the best any suggestions as what i shud look into, sorry if this is a repost :w00t:

and if these both are gonna cost me asmuch as a good stable laptop running, i would prob rather get that, cause its gonna be for live use aswell, thanks in advance

edit--- micro korg def looks the way, besides for 3 octaves and its so called baby keys (any prob here) its battery opporated, it looks tyte, HOW RELIABLE ARE THE DEMOS ON THE SITE CAUSE THE MICRO KORG'S ARE OF THE HINGE, HEARD A KILLER REESE ON THERE, MAD FX TOO

Guest sinkfield

oh, i assumed you had one...well...i know the sp404 from boss is a portable sequencer/sampler....it could be what youre looking for, i dunno any of the specs tho...you should look it up, synth wise i think the micron has a built in sequencer too, that wouldnt be a bad buy, but the interface kinda sucks with only a few knobs...i dunno

Guest Mr. Magoo

i can't do live sequenceing that well so i usally just stick with loops, as in creating loops, of sequencing sounds and useing the arturia snyths then tweeking them, and creating a pattern in fruity loops :sad: , then manipulating echo reeverb other shit in other programs :grin:

Guest thisket

The microkorg was my first synthesizer. It taught me all about patches, oscillators, and all that other stuff I was stupid on. Definitely recommended.

Guest nme30

hehe, i definatly looking into the monome and a laptop, BUT, i dont want the small one, its kinda limited for what i wanna do, so unless the biggerone comes out, im researching building the midi box, i dont know if it will work or be as useful, but im cheking it out, FUCK THAT ENGINEERING SHIZ IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND AS A NOOB, so i reckon that by the time the big one comes out i may have enough info to consider actually buiding it :grin: unless i find a way to work with the small one, gotta find out more about it

Archived