IGNORED

Kony 2012

Guest AcrossCanyons

Ehm, I have no intention to sidetrack the entire discussion, but let me say I'm interested in hearing about what actually happened in and before that video (guy - producer of the kony 2012 vid - freaking out on the street).

If people want to talk about collapsing worlds and matrices falling apart, by all means do so. And don't forget to view FOX news to perpetually reinforce those sentiments.

its obvious. the guy realizes the whole situation is a sham. everything ever is fucked up.

A psychotic episode seems more obvious to me, but whatever. Psychotic episodes are far too concrete for the whole world and entire situations.

Also, everything is never an abstraction. I've learned that today. On this board.

Thank you Jesus.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus isn't gonna help anyone ever. This whole situation is beyond repair.

Nothing is concrete, everything is permitted. The collapsing is world.

anyway, no one else found that part of the alex jones video hilarious? i was literally in tears.

*prances around like Alex Jones doing a Brony Kony and tweets the result to TMZ*

*unlocks achievement: timeless internet fame for 5 seconds*

Ehm, I have no intention to sidetrack the entire discussion, but let me say I'm interested in hearing about what actually happened in and before that video (guy - producer of the kony 2012 vid - freaking out on the street).

If people want to talk about collapsing worlds and matrices falling apart, by all means do so. And don't forget to view FOX news to perpetually reinforce those sentiments.

its obvious. the guy realizes the whole situation is a sham. everything ever is fucked up.

A psychotic episode seems more obvious to me, but whatever. Psychotic episodes are far too concrete for the whole world and entire situations.

Also, everything is never an abstraction. I've learned that today. On this board.

Thank you Jesus.

You contradict yourself, you say you cant take conclusions and then you make one by yourself, that actually matches with what the rest of us were saying - it probably was a psychotic episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZODHh24O5M&feature=youtu.be

btw lols

lol I do

It has been collapsing before people were walking the earth. And will be collapsing for a long time to come. Get used to it already.

lol I do

It has been collapsing before people were walking the earth. And will be collapsing for a long time to come. Get used to it already.

hurr durr

fucking LOL at the "Rest in Pain" graphic

NWO: do you understand life? do you?

[youtubehd]hmlERPJiQLo#![/youtubehd]

MAGELLAN IS A LOT FUCKING COOLER THAN YOU EMPTY VASSALS

hahah i was laughing at the video title. Then i was laughing ever more while watching the video.

Blieber! PURE EVIL!! HUMAN POTENTIAL!!!!!!! URGHHHHHH!!!

I think I am the no.1 biggest fan of Alex Jones now. Without question. I just had to overdraw my account in order to buy all of his documentaries.

He's funny on that vid but he's also right on the most part. Kids should idolatrize no one, just look up to good examples, like Magellan

and Richard

it doesn't matter who did it. The whole situation is fucked up.

He's funny on that vid but he's also right on the most part. Kids should idolatrize no one, just look up to good examples, like Magellan

and Richard

i just sent him all of my money so he can continue to tell the truth to people that know whats really going on in the world like me and you

FUCKING MAGELLAN THATS WILLLLLLLLLLLL UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH

Archived