IGNORED

Dan Deacon/Adult Swim Carnival Tour...

ghOsty

So Adult Swim is doing this college tour thing bringing a small carnival thing to certain college campuses this spring. Last night he was in Brookings, SD at SDSU... Holy shit am I glad I went to that, I didn't care too much about, the Adult Swim stuff but was excited to see Dan Deacon. The way he works a crowd is amazing. I was in the front the whole time and at one point he made the crowd split, and selected me and some girl to lead our respective sides of the crowd in a "dance battle" while our side copied us... I will NEVER forget that concert moment, standing in the middle of the crowd and having everyone behind me mimicing what I did for a couple minutes until I grabbed my friend and made him take lead it was unreal... I was dancing really shittiy I didnt know what to do and was more just amazed at the sight of everyone copying me. There was a bunch of other crowd participation things he did. If this tour comes to campus near you, definitely go check it out. He's tons of fun live. Best part is the show was completely FREE!

Also, any other Dan Deacon fans, anyone else have the chance to see one of the shows on this tour?

Archived