IGNORED

New song for my soundtrack

Guest Hermann

Guest Hermann

Okay, so I was thinking the other day, since I have an ambition to one day write my own manga, if it were to be made into an anime (which i plan to do too) what would be the soundtrack. Then it struck me that I might as well make that too!

So here is me trying to portray my future anime into music (and yes, I have most of the story and atmosphere already thought of).

http://soundcloud.com/hermann-3/sticky-situation

I like it. It's got nice atmosphere and I especially like the pads. Maybe the rhythmic bit right after 3:06 was a little bit unnecessary for me, but then it goes back to good again after a while.

Guest A/D

I like the part around 1.30 with the crispy synth. Cool mood, reminds me of an 80s noir videogame.

Guest Hermann

Thanks for the feedback guys! Yeah, it´s not entirely all decided upon, and listening to that double-timed rythmic bit at 3:06 again it does sound a bit out of place, so I´m thinking maybe I should make it a bit longer actually.. Then it won´t seem as random.. I think?

Yeah, after 3:06 it goes a bit "too anime" for me, may be that change won't harm anyone if it was made on the top of pads. That change remind me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnU51pb47yM When I first watched this video I was so fond of intro of this track and disliked the rest :) Also loving the pads and atmosphere of your peace

Guest Hermann

Haha yes, the intro is a very different thing entirely to the rest of the song. I would have to agree with you mostly on that.

And yes, I can understand that after 3:06 it sounds a bit too anime-y for some, but I´m actually glad to hear that because that was more or less what I was going for! :D

Archived